1. A .25 inch border containing no live area (mission critical text and graphics) MUST be allowed for cutting.
2. The size of the printed piece will be the document size listed under Page Setup in the application program.
3. Front and Back of document should be setup as two separate pages, do not create both sides in a single file.
4. Files should be setup at a minimum of 300dpi resolution.
5. Files must be saved in CMYK format.
6. All solid Black areas should be composed as a combination of C 60%, M 60%, Y 60%, and K 100%.
7. We support the following file formats:
Adobe Photoshop (.psd) - FLATTENED
Adobe Illustrator (.ai or .eps) - Fonts converted to outlines/curves
Adobe InDesign (.indd) Exported as a PDF
Adobe PageMaker (.pmd) Exported as a PDF
We also accept the standard industry formats: .eps .pdf .tif .jpeg
Setting Up Your Files In Adobe Photoshop CMYK:
Adobe Photoshop CMYK Settings:
Setting Up Your Files In Adobe Illustrator:
Setting Up Your Files In Freehand or CorelDRAW:
Setting Up Your Files In Other Applications:
2. As a vector image. (EPS or AI)
3. As a 300 DPI @ a 1:1 size ratio bitmapped image. (TIFF or JPEG)
Keep Your Type In:
This is an example of how the same file can be submitted incorrectly. If you notice, the file was designed with all of the type and important graphics right up to the edge of the canvas. This results in the cutting of logos, fonts, and important graphics. This is an example of how NOT to submit your files:
Any flyer or postcard you purchase from Clubflyers.com needs to be cut out of a bigger sheet before we ship it to you. This means that a 4 x 6 Postcard will have to be trimmed down when cut. The end result will be a product which is roughly 3.875 x 5.875 inches. This is true of all of our sizes except Business Cards cards which actually trim true to size at 3.5 x 2 inches. If you are not clear on our cutting process please call a Customer Service representative for further explanation.
By the time your job gets in our hands, all edits should be finalized, the copy carefully proofread and all design issues should be settled. We are not responsible for proofing any submitted jobs and we will not take any responsibility for any copy or design errors committed on your part.