4 x 6"
Product labels, packaging seals, price tags,
you name it. Add your brand’s touch to anything.
- Custom shaped stickers to fit your brand
- Premium print quality
- Choose any size
4 x 6" Sticker
All products on ClubFlyers.com are printed in the increments listed in the drop-down menu. Please note that when changing quantity options, other options such as turnaround and coating may change back to default settings.
If you are interested in quantities greater than those shown, please fill out the Custom Quote Form and a customer service representative will provide you with pricing for your order.
Rectangle / Square
Shape options are operations performed after the printing process. ClubFlyers.com offer a diverse set of shape options which allow you to further customize your printed pieces and allows you to fully explore your creativity.
Custom Die Cut: Die Cutting is using a form to cut holes or irregular outlines in display work or printed pieces. By choosing (Custom Die Cut), you will need to supply us with an exact outline for your particular printed piece. There's a few guidelines that you must follow when submitting your die outline:
• When submitting your artwork, you will also need to submit an outline file created as an EPS, PDF, OR JPEG.
• Be sure that your artwork fits the exact size and shape of the die you have selected.
• Be sure that the file includes a 1/8" (.125 inch) bleed outside of the entire cut-line.
• Include a 1/8" (.125 inch) safety area within the cut-line where there is no text or important images.
• If you have a border, it must be at least 1/4" (.25 inch) on all sides.
• Submit your file with an extra 1/2" (.5 inch) of blank space on all 4 sides for the gripper to hold your job for die cutting.
• Failure to follow these instructions will result in you files being rejected and your job being delayed.
99% of the jobs we run at ClubFlyers.com are done with an Online Preview. We do an excellent job of getting colors as close as possible to your original We do an excellent job of getting colors as close as possible to your original artwork. You do not need a color proof unless it is extremely critical that your colors come out exactly as you wish.
Mailed Hard Copy
A note on color proofs: color is extremely subjective, if you waive your right to a color proof, we will match color to the best of our ability and will rely solely on our professional judgment. If your job is color critical you must request a Hardcopy Mailed Proof along with your order. The fee for the Hardcopy Mailed Proof includes FedEx overnight fees as well as the cost of the proof. Requesting a color proof will add at least 3 days to the turnaround time on your order.
If you are not clear on our proofing options please contact us at 800.433.9298 and a customer service representative can provide you with further information.
7 Business Days
Our standard Turnaround Time policy is in by 8pm, out by 8pm. What this means is that your order will be ready to either ship out or pick-up by 8pm EST on the last business day of the printing turnaround time that you have selected. The process will begin once your artwork has been approved by our artwork department. Our Artwork Department is open Monday through Friday until 8pm EST. Below are some examples of our Turnaround Time policy. For a detailed look at our Turnaround visit our Turnaround and Shipping.
Below is our schedule of production. In order for your order to be considered PLACED TODAY, your order must be submitted and approved by our staff by 8pm EST Monday through Friday. Please take our schedule of production into consideration when selecting your shipping preference: